OSHA Safety Compliance
EPA Environmental Compliance
SDS/Safety Data Sheets
DOT HAZMAT Compliance
At ERS, we believe that each customer is unique. Based on your specific industry and the results of your on-site audit, we tailor a plan to meet your specific needs. In addition to written training programs, we offer an easy-to-use on-line system to help you access your training records and SDS. We keep you informed of all the latest State and Federal regulatory requirements. You will also receive helpful e-mail reminders of the status of each employee’s required training by percentage completion. Our dedicated support team is available to answer all of your questions and guide you step-by-step through the process.
"ERS has been an extremely valuable business partner in helping us meet our safety and environmental risk management goals. Their subject matter expertise and outstanding personalized customer service serve as a model for any industry"
"ERS provides superior service. They understand our business and the best way to provide EHS compliance. It's great to do business with a company that truly cares."
“Energy Products has partnered with ERS for our safety and internal training needs for the past three years. We have been extremely happy with the level of service we receive, especially from our client relations representative, Tonja. She makes sure our records are stored accurately, answers any questions we might have, and helps gear our program to meet the specific needs of our business. During our initial ISO 9001:2008 audit in 2015, and again during the recertification audit this year, ERS was instrumental in ensuring we had our documents achieved properly for easy retrieval and that we were up to date on all records, all while under a tight time crunch; Tonja even followed up to see how our audit went! You don’t get that level of service anywhere else.”
Request A Quote
- OSHA fines roofer, home service contractor more than $61K for ignoring fall risk to workers at Colorado Springs work site
- Wisconsin military explosives manufacturer faces nearly $143K in OSHA penalties for exposing workers to lead and other hazards
- OSHA, Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Association alliance aims to reduce employee exposure to hazards associated with animal handling
- Global meat-casing manufacturer continues to expose workers to unsafe conditions at Illinois plant, OSHA says
- OSHA: Methuen cave-in “could have been prevented”
- Landscaping company cited after 23-year-old worker succumbs to fatal heat stroke in 110-degree weather
- OSHA, Turner Construction forge partnership to train, protect construction workers on CH2 Data Center in Northlake, Illinois
- OSHA again finds Dollar General jeopardizing worker, customer safety